The Safest Coupler in the world, featuring dual locking device on both front and rear pins, full automatic and Hydraulic allowing the operator to operate from within the cab.
On the stage of all earth moving and construction operations, the safety features of all machinery is a paramount consideration. With the Dromone Multi Lock Coupler from Attach2, you can be assured by working with the safest hitch in the world.
The Attach2 Dromone Multi Lock Coupler is constructed with a focus on industry-leading quality. It complies with all of the current regulations and standards, which are extremely ridged and strict.
The Dromone Multi Lock Coupler is entirely operable and changeable from within the cab. This allows a full changeover of attachments to be completed without the operator having to leave the cab to deal with manual features, removing them from all danger zones.
Designed and manufactured in Europe and constructed with the highest quality materials available, The Attach2 Dromone Multi Lock Coupler shows off the craftsmanship of the manufacturers which so many operators around the world enjoy. The body has been cast with high grade steel, giving unbeatable strength. The components in the hydraulic kit have also been manufactured to the same high level, such as the Solenoid Valve Block made in Germany.
Such is our confidence in the product, Attach2 offer a 12 month warranty with all Dromone Multi Lock Couplers sold. Having worked in all the toughest conditions all over the world, this coupler is known to work as hard as you do.
These hitches comply with and exceed the following standards
- ISO 14121-1:2007
- EN ISO 12100-1:2003+A1:2009
- European standard EN474-1:2006
- Australian standard AS 4772-2008
Product Features and Benefits
- Dual locking device on both front and rear pins
- Release and secure attachments without manual intervention
- A full hydraulic kit is included, with an in-cab electrical switch system, solenoid valve block, valve block, check valve and sufficient hoses, joiners, electrical cable, washers and cable ties.
- Increased safety and reassurance comes with both attachment pin locks being visible to machine operator
- Eliminate the unintentional, accidental release of attachments with the Sequential Cab Control System.
- Ranger-style coupler allows for a wide variety of attachments to be used
- For extra safety, a Hydraulic check valve comes fitted as standard
- Attach buckets in normal or back face position
- Additional functionality comes with the Heavy Duty certified lift eye
- Multi Lock Couplers to suit machines from 6 to 110 Ton
- Compliant to current legislation.
Sizes available to suit excavators ranging from 5 - 110 Tons
In stock to fit most excavators.
Please inquire for more information.
0800 872 254