Precision Screen PS120
- Year 2010
- 1000 +/- hours
- 12 x 5 (3.6m x 1.5m) screen box
- double deck - 3 way split
- 1050mm wide belt
- Hydraulic adjustments
- 26,800 Kg
Former name: Fintec F542 Screen
Current name: Sandvik QA330
The PS120 Tracked Screen is a Robust, Highly Durable Machine, designed specifically for the Recycling and Contractor market.
The PS120 incorporates a 3.6 x 1.5m (12' x 5') two bearing screen box with increased screening angle built into the bottom deck of the screen with an additional 5 degree screening angle. This feature coupled with the larger screening surface area, and increased throw on the screenbox, enhances screening efficiency and capacity through the actual screenbox itself.
The PS120 Tracked Screen has a unique user friendly folding access walkway fitted as standard around the screenbox, thus providing the operator with easy access for maintenance.
The Belt feeder has a 7m3 (9.2yd3) capacity and is fitted with radio controlled tipping reject grid as standard. The main conveyor is fitted with a 1050mm (41") heavy duty belt, tracks are 500mm (19.5") wide to cater for various ground conditions and are pendant track controlled.
Features and Benefits
- High production rate through large 3.6 x 1.5m (12' x 5') screening area, high frequency double deck screen and a five degree inclined angle on screen-box to produce a 'banana' effect
- Fully capable of working at the quarry face, inner city development or recycling centre
- Modern chassis design ensures in-built machine quality and strength for maximum up-time
- Fully tracked for on-site mobility
- Available with optional vibrating grid
- Global aftermarket support, with standard stock parts to ensure minimum loss of production
- Capable of operating in the most hostile environments
- Massive stockpiling capability through integrated hydraulic conveyors
- Easily transported from site to site
- Machine designed for optimum fuel economy and low operating costs.
We can assure you, this has a very attractive price tag for such a Screen.
Available for Hire
Please inquire for more information.
0800 872 254